About this role: The Pricing Manager is one of the top management positions at this company.
The position serves both USA and Global functions and is a key role in the continued enhancement of the Company's brand in terms of the customer experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsibilities include management of the pricing department and customer service specialists, direct relationships and management of top accounts, management of bids/RFPs, and support for business development endeavors.
- The person in this role contributes to external customer satisfaction and internal flow of communication between multiple departments.
- Management of the pricing team ensures that all quote requests are responded to timely and followed up.
- Management of the onboarding process for new business obtained by the pricing team and/or business obtained by sales personnel, working with individuals to ensure all details are received to complete SOP.
- Direct contact and relationship management with key accounts as assigned, including quarterly rate updates, spot quotations, and troubleshooting.
- Development and review of third-party resources including trucking, intermodal, and warehousing services to achieve best service/price combination for customers and to provide to the pricing and traffic teams.
- Responsible for assisting Company's Corporate Management on any requests made in regard to quotations, bids, procurement or client visits.
- Responsible for assisting all overseas offices and agents with any requests made to the US office ensuring accurate and timely response to any requests.
- Develop expertise in Company's systems, with a focus on the CRM portal and track and trace systems to be able to train personnel and set up tracking reports for customers.
- Attendance at any management meetings as required.
- Attendance at Company events as required.
- Availability to travel within the USA and Abroad as needed subject to all health and safety guidelines at time of travel.
- This position reports to the Global CEO, Director Business Development and SVP Operations
Company offers excellent benefits, both holidays and floating holidays off, and career